Northern Virginia Data Center Outlook
Bisnow Data Center Summit
Ritz-Carlton, McLean, Virginia
February 3, 2012
J. Caleb Boggs III will moderate a panel at Bisnow’s first Data Center Summit on February 3, 2012 in McLean, Virginia.
The program will take a comprehensive view of Data Center activity in the greater Washington area. Speakers from across the industry will tackle hot topics like Federal Cloud initiatives and consolidation, the latest in Data Center technology and deployment, key demands drivers, and capital markets activity.
- How will Federal initiatives impact the Data Center market in 2012?
- What is driving demand for data centers in the DC region, and what are users requiring?
- What new technologies are required to meet these needs? What are the different data center technology methodologies?
- Where are the opportunities for the data center providers and the commercial real estate community involved in this asset class?
- What is the view from the supply side?
- What’s going on with the capital markets, what are data center deals looking like?
Blank Rome is also a sponsor of the event. For more information, visit www.cvent.com.